We'll be announcing this repeatedly over the next few weeks in various ways, but our new site is live. You'll get email reminders to renew your membership every year and can pay with the credit card of your choice; no PayPal account required!
If you have any trouble with this process, please contact Karen Ziv ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook.
Logging in for the first time
- Click on the link in the upper right corner of this site that says Sign In.
- On the login page, enter the email address you entered when you first registered for the Storm. If you don't remember what it is, contact Karen Ziv at email@example.com or on Facebook.
- Your temporary password is your email address followed by '123'. So if your email is firstname.lastname@example.org, your password is email@example.com
- Once logged in, please change your password IMMEDIATELY!
- After changing your password, you can update your personal info as needed. I tried to fill in as much as possible but it's often a guess.
Info is wrong in your account
If it's a field that you can edit, you can change it yourself. If it's not, like your membership join or renew date, please contact Karen Ziv at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook.
Right now only the primary member of a Family Membership can log in. We'll be adding the ability for every member (over 18, for legal reasons) to have an account later on.